The program start dates and application deadlines are as follows
Summer (mid-June / early-July) and Winter (mid-December / early-January)
|September 15|| ||Application, Academic Course Plan, Processing Fee, Transcripts|
|October 1|| ||Recommendation Forms/Letters|
|November 10|| ||Interview|
The Beaumont School of Medical Laboratory Science participates in the Medical Technology Internship Matching Program of Michigan (MTIMPM). We will accept the MTIMPM application and reference forms.
- Beaumont program typically receives 60 applications each year for the 16 annual student positions
- pefer to the MTIMPM Statistics page for additional detail on applicant placement
The following application materials must be compiled by the applicant:
IMPORTANT: It is recommended you submit the completed application one
to two months prior to the deadline to guarantee your preferred
- interviews are conducted Monday through Friday from August 15
through November 10 in the year prior to the start of the clinical
program summer and winter sessions
- email communications will be sent to applicants with updates on their application status and approval for interview
- if you have not heard anything within 1 week of sending all required application materials, send an email to the program director using "Interview Status" as the subject line
- after the interview, the student must complete and submit their
MTIMPM Preference List and Fee to the MTIMPM Administrator of University
Advisor. This must be postmarked no later than November 20
- the MTIMPM computer match will run during the first two weeks of December
- applicants will be informed of their admission status (match outcome) between December 15 and December 31 via email
- a student policy handbook, including student grievance policy and
appeals, will be provided upon acceptance to the program
Beaumont's School of Medical Laboratory Science considers all
applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, weight,
height, national origin, marital status or disability. Beaumont Health
is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Agencies for foreign transcript evaluations
Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
P.O. Box 92970
Milwaukee, WI 53202-0970
International Education Research Foundation, Inc.
P.O. Box 3665
Culver City, CA 90231
World Education Services, Inc.
PO Box 11623
Chicago, IL 60611-0623