- Affiliated Students - Register through university
Additional fees and/or expenses, not included in the $5000, involve:
- **All other fees (books, scrubs, etc) will be the student’s responsibility
- scrubs/lab coats/lab shoes: Must be provided by students, and meet
program criteria (scrubs royal blue, $20-40 each set) / (white lab
coats, $15-25 each) / (lab shoes $25-60)
- application fee (non-refundable): $40
- national certification exam fee (approximately)(paid to ASCP before graduation): $240
There are no meal, housing or stipend programs.
*Non-Histotechnologist majors selected into the program are required
to pay 50% of the tuition fee upon acceptance, which is not refundable.
The balance of the tuition fee must be paid before the first day of the
program. The balance of the tuition fee is, also, non-refundable.
**Book/computer/etc. fees due first day of class.