All applications must be submitted via the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
The following items must be submitted via (ERAS).
- completed ERAS application form including personal statement and curriculum vitae (CV) or resume
- two letters of recommendation, from United States physicians involved in your medical education/training in addition to the Dean's letter
- medical school transcript
- USMLE or COMLEX step 1 score (a transcript must be received before your application can undergo initial review) and if available, Step 2 scor
- international medical graduates must have documentation of ECFMG certification
- must have six months of United States clinical activities in the last four years
Applications are reviewed with attention to the candidate's academic, clinical, interpersonal skills and personal statement. Based on this information, applicants may be invited for an interview.