- resident submits a proposal to the Beaumont Hospital, Farmington Hills Resident Research Committee
- the resident and faculty advisor present the proposal before Committee members, get approval and submit to the Beaumont IRB
- the resident may utilize his or her completed project to meet AOCR requirements for scientific papers or exhibits or meet ACGME scholarly activity requirements
*Boyd S, Waldrop, M, *Figner, J, Saenz R. Acute necrotizing encephalopathy in the setting of COVID-19. American Osteopathic College of Radiology (AOCR) Case in Point, May 19, 2020.
Legacy M, Ali R, Martinez Z, Aravapalli. Pulmonary typical carcinoid and mimics, American College of Osteopathic Radiology Annual Conference, May 2020.
Williams V, Figner J, Martin A, Saenz R. Disseminated myxoid leiomyosarcoma in a patient with stage IV breast cancer and remote myomectomy: Discussion of radiologic-pathological-surgical correlation. American College of Osteopathic Radiology (AOCR) Annual Conference, May 2020.
Taylor GM, Erlich AH, Wallace LC, Williams V, Ali RM, Zygowiec JP. A tubo-ovarian abscess mimicking an appendiceal abscess: a rare presentation of Streptococcus agalactiae. Oxf Med Case Reports. 2019;2019(8):omz071. doi:10.1093/omcr/omz071
- Parotid Gland Myxofibrosarcoma
- Fibroma of the Tendon Sheath
Saenz R, Top Three Differentials in Gastrointestinal Imaging – residents and faculty all contributed cases for this book published in 2019.