Subspecialty rotations are provided in pediatric radiology at Children's Hospital of Michigan in the Detroit Medical Center, affiliated with Wayne State University School of Medicine.
Additional elective time or variation in the current required elective are made on an individual basis. Beaumont Hospital, Farmington Hills Department of Radiology has affiliations with:
- the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, D.C.
- Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan, for nuclear, chest and neuroradiology rotations
- Michigan State University's Radiology Department for magnetic resonance imaging
In accordance with ACGME guidelines and with the approval of the Program Director.
- each resident is on-call for specific periods of time
- frequency based on the number of residents in the program
- the resident assigned on-call responsibility is required to be in-house