The aim of the Emergency Medicine Residency Program at Beaumont Hospital, Trenton and Beaumont Hospital, Dearborn is to provide exceptional academic and clinical training to develop emergency medicine physicians to serve our communities.
- A three year program residency program
- Program accredited by ACGME
- Provides experience with significant management responsibilities
- 72 Board-certified emergency physicians providing a wealth of different perspectives and areas of expertise
- Leads to eligibility for board certification by the American Board of Emergency Medicine