We accept graduates from both pediatric-trained and emergency medicine-trained residencies.
- There are two pediatric emergency medicine column listings on the ERAS website, please click on both. If you are applying from a pediatric or emergency medicine program, please click on the pediatric emergency medicine (emergency medicine) listing.
- Information about our program is also available on the AMA website. Enter our program code 1142511012 or click on the Ped Emergency Medicine (EM) box.
- Fellowship applicants begin applying to July cycle ACGME fellowship programs. We do not accept applications outside of the ERAS/NRMP programs.
- Our program also participates in the National Resident Matching Program, Pediatric Specialties Fall Match (PSFM).
- September 5, 26
- October 10, 17, 31
- November 7
A decision to select an applicant for an interview will be made only after review of all required materials:
- three (3) letters of recommendation (bullets)
- USMLE transcript
- medical school transcript
- one letter from your program director
- personal statement
- ECFMG certificate (international medical graduates only)