The one-year fellowship in Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedics currently offers one position each academic year. The next available position is for 2017-18.
Candidates must have
- medical degree from an accredited medical school
- satisfactorily completed an ACGME-accredited orthopaedic surgery residency program
- ABOS eligibility by the start of training
All applicants' materials must be submitted to the San Francisco Match
which will then be forwarded to our program. In order for your
application to be complete, include the following with your application
- three letters of recommendation
- one letter from the orthopaedic surgery program director
- a curriculum vitae
- USMLE report
Deadline for applications is December 31. Interviews dates are to be determined.