Our fellowship program includes a large volume and broad scope of foot and ankle surgery for athletic, traumatic, and degenerative conditions.
Included among the conditions treated by the faculty are:
- arthritis: Lower limb osteotomy, osteochondral allograft, implant arthroplasty, arthrodesis techniques
- revision arthroplasty.
- trauma: lower extremity fracture (acute, subacute and chronic), complex lower extremity limb reconstruction including limb lengthenins and deformity correction
- sports: Contemporary arthroscopy techniques, ligament
- paralytic foot reconstruction
- adult manifestations of congenital and developmental conditions
- flatfoot reconstruction
Specific clinical interests of the faculty are:
- complex limb deformity correction, joint preservation techniques, arthroplasty