Applications for residencies/fellowships must be submitted through ERAS (unless otherwise indicated).
- DO NOT send any application material to the program director
- if selected for an interview, you will be contacted personally by phone, or through the ERAS processing system
- in some cases, interviews may be arranged before all letters of recommendation are received to accommodate travel schedules
- only completed applications will receive final consideration
- all traditional interviews will be scheduled with the program director
- if you have any questions regarding the interview process or your application, please contact the program coordinator listed for the program