Welcome to the online training manual and resource guide for regularly scheduled series sponsored by Beaumont. Regularly scheduled series (RSS) are weekly or monthly CME activities that are planned by and presented to Beaumont faculty and staff. RSS include, but are not limited to, grand rounds, tumor boards, journal clubs, M&M conferences and case conferences.
The training manual is designed to serve as a step-by-step process to guide you through the application for credit and implementation of your CME-certified activity.
Access the RSS CME Training Manual & Resource Guide
- Definition of CME
- CME Policies and Procedures
- RSS Planning and Execution Overview
- Application for & Designation of Credit
- Conflict of Interest (COI) Disclosure
- Required Steps BEFORE each Meeting
- Required Steps AFTER each Meeting
- And more