- (January-April) – August 1st
- (May-August) – December 1st
- (late August – mid December) – April 1st
ALL application materials must be received by the above listed deadline. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure receipt. It is preferred that application materials are submitted via e-mail to Emily.Balagna@beaumont.org, however, if necessary they may be mailed to:
Beaumont Health and Wellness Center- Coolidge
Preventive Cardiology and Rehabilitation – Area C
Attn: Emily Balagna
4949 Coolidge Hwy.
Royal Oak, MI 48073
- Cover Letter
- Transcript (s) (may be unofficial)
- 2 Professional letters of recommendation, one of which must come from a professor/advisor in your degree program (letters must come directly from the source)
Questions regarding the program and application materials should be sent to Emily Balagna.
Once your application is complete we will consider you for an interview. We accept up to 2 interns per semester.