Intern and Resident CPE Program
Three CPE Unit’s per year are offered
- Spring: January-May (approximate 16 weeks)
- Summer: May- August (approximate 12 weeks)
- Fall: September-January (approximate 16 weeks)
1 year Chaplain Residencies (3 Units) have rolling admission.
- CPE Interns; Residents and Certified Education CPE learners serving at Beaumont Royal Oak: $1,000.00 per Unit.
- CPE learners with clinical placements serving outside Beaumont Royal Oak: $5,000.00 per Unit.
Please note that tuition is not refundable after the first week of your CPE Unit.
- Competitive compensation including access to Beaumont Health Insurance benefits
- Paid vacation/sick leave and holidays
- Access to expert Clinical Ethics Education
- Spiritual Care Research literacy opportunities
There is a Student Affiliate level of membership with ACPE. Membership with ACPE allows you the opportunity to participate in the National and Regional conferences and subscribe to The Journal of Pastoral Care and Counseling and the ACPE News, a quarterly
newsletter. Log on to the ACPE website at www.acpe.edu to retrieve the membership application.
ACPE: The Standard for Spiritual Care and Education
We Work, Floor 4
120 West Trinity Place
Decatur GA 30030