Beaumont Health is one of the premier academic medical centers in the United States and a top producer of physicians in Michigan.
Almost 900 physicians-in-training in 99 programs
- 782 residents in 48 accredited programs
- 90 fellows in 30 accredited programs
- 22 fellows in 21 highly specialized programs for which ACGME accreditation is not available
8 teaching hospitals
- Beaumont, Royal Oak, Troy and Grosse Pointe are the primary teaching hospitals of the Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine
- Beaumont, Farmington Hills and Trenton are affiliated with the Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Beaumont, Dearborn, Wayne and Taylor are affiliated with Wayne State University School of Medicine
Visit our information for applicants section to learn:
- how to apply for a residency or fellowship program
- about the areas our hospitals are located
- a sample contract
- salaries and benefits
- things to know once you have been accepted
Select a residency or fellowship program on the left to learn more.