Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Program Code - Beaumont Health (Royal Oak) Program
NRMP# 1978140C0 (20 Total Positions)
All applicants must apply through ERAS.
Only applications submitted through ERAS will be reviewed. We begin reviewing applications through ERAS in late September.
We employ these guidelines in selecting applicants for an interview. You must:
- be a graduate of an accredited medical school
- attend new resident orientation, which usually begins on or about June 20
- pass Step 1, Step 2 CK & Step 2 CS of the USMLE on the first attempt
- pass all pre-clinical courses on first attempt
- have an accompanying explanation for any gaps in training
- submit the completed applications by December 15
- submit your application through ERAS
- submit a USMLE transcript as part of the ERAS application
- submit a MSPE, plus 3 letters of recommendation through ERAS
We conduct interviews from October through January, on Mondays,
Tuesdays, and Fridays. Our interview day consists of a welcome by the
program director, attendance at Morning Report, interviews with the
program director and two additional faculty, lunch with several residents and
a tour of our medical center.
Note: No interviews November 30 or December 24 - January 1