This is a one year fellowship.
- Labor and Delivery - Beaumont Hospital- Wayne & Dearborn
- NICU/Special Care Nursery – Beaumont Hospital- Dearborn
- Maternal Fetal Medicine – Beaumont Hospital- Dearborn
- Ultrasound/Genetics – Beaumont Hospital- Dearborn
- Elective Rotation
- Inpatient Rounding
- Continuity of Obstetrical Patients
The Maternal Newborn Health fellowship is open to Family Medicine Physicians only. The fellow most have successfully completed a family medicine residency program and demonstrate interest in providing obstetrical and newborn care. The fellow should either be eligible or board certified in family medicine. Successful completion of all portions of USMLE/COMLEX is required. Candidates meeting the above criteria are invited to apply to the program and based on application may be offered interview for the program. Recruitment for the fellowship begins in July and extends typically to December. Selection criteria for candidates takes into consideration obstetrical experience during training or in practice, demonstrated interest, letters of recommendation, as well as plans to incorporate training into future career.