You can make a lick of difference by ordering a Dairy Queen ice cream cone on March 20 to benefit Beaumont Children’s Hospital and the Children’s Miracle Network.
For every mouth-watering cone that Dairy Queen serves for Free Cone Day, guests are invited to make a donation, with all money raised staying in the local community. The fundraiser at Dairy Queen’s Southeast Michigan restaurants helps Beaumont’s programs and services for children.
"We are most grateful to the Dairy Queen organization for the generous support extended to Beaumont Children's Hospital and Children's Miracle Network,” says Dr. Brian Berman, pediatrician-in-chief of Beaumont Children’s Hospital. “Support of this sort helps us immeasurably in our mission to provide advanced care to the ones that matter most - the children and families of our community."
Beaumont Children’s Hospital is one of 170 pediatric medical centers across North America affiliated with the nonprofit Children’s Miracle Network.
Since 1984, Dairy Queen and DQ Grill & Chill restaurants across the United States have raised more than $100 million for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.
Participating Michigan locations include:
- Algonac - 1307 St. Clair River Drive
- Ann Arbor - 2430 W Stadium
- Auburn Hills - 3053 Walton Blvd
- Bloomfield Twp - 6622 Telegraph
- Brighton - 321 W. Grand River Ave
- Burton - 4145 S. Saginaw
- Burton - 2444 S. Center
- Cadillac - 901 S. Mitchell
- Canton - 266 N. Canton Center Road
- Charlotte - 407 S. Cochran
- Cheboygan - 117 North Main
- Clinton Township - 42345 Garfield Road
- Commerce Township - 1599 Union Lake Road
- Detroit - 24671 Grand River
- East China - 1980 River Rd.
- East Tawas - 118 W. Bay St.
- Farmington - 22290 Middlebelt
- Farmington - 33326 12 Mile Road
- Farmington - 34414 8 Mile Road
- Flat Rock - 28918 Telegraph
- Fraser - 34513 Utica Road
- Garden City - 28825 Ford Road
- Gibraltar - 30030 S. Gilbraltar
- Grand Blanc - 2251 Hill Rd
- Greenville - 1015 W. Washington
- Harrison - 3187 N. Clare Ave
- Hartland - 10490 Highland Road (M-59)
- Highland - 2330 S. Milford Road
- Holly - 1120 N Saginaw
- Indian River- 3808 S. Straits
- Keego Harbor - 2886 Orchard Lake Road
- Lapeer - 888 S. Main St.
- Lincoln Park - 2356 Dix Hwy
- Madison Heights - 29371 Dequindre Rd
- Marine City - 236 Fairbanks
- Midland - 917 S Saginaw Rd
- Mt Clemens - 353 Gratiot Ave
- Novi - 41490 Grand River
- Pontiac - 1525 Baldwin Road
- Richmond - 68020 Main St
- Rochester - 743 N. Main St
- Romeo - 268 S. Main
- Roseville - 29580 Gratiot
- Royal Oak - 3201 Rochester Rd
- Shelby Township - 54804 Shelby
- South Lyon - 22253 Pontiac Trail
- Utica - 45814 Van Dyke Ave
- Walled Lake - 551 N Pontiac Trail
- Warren - 26633 Hoover Road
- Warren - 23515 Ryan Rd
- Waterford - 4683 Dixie Hwy
- Waterford - 5608 Highland Road
- Wayne - 3007 Wayne Road S
- West Bloomfield - 6931 Orchard Lake Road
- White Lake - 10531 Highland Road
- Wixom - 49062 Pontiac Trail
- Ypsilanti - 101 E Michigan Ave
About Beaumont Children's Hospital
Beaumont Children’s Hospital doctors provide comprehensive health services for infants, children and adolescents in nearly every medical and surgical subspecialty. Part of Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Beaumont Children's Hospital features a team of more than 80 pediatric subspecialists and more than 200 board-certified pediatricians in addition to pediatric nurses and support staff. Facilities include dedicated pediatric units in Royal Oak and at Beaumont Hospital, Troy as well as outpatient locations throughout Metro Detroit. Expert pediatric services include emergency care, hematology-oncology, newborn and pediatric intensive care, pediatric surgery and craniofacial surgery among other specialties. Beaumont Children’s Hospital is a member of the Children’s Hospital Association and is the only Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals affiliate in Southeast Michigan. Find out more at www.beaumontchildrenshospital.com, connect on Facebook at www.facebook.com/beaumontchildrenshospital or call 855-480-KIDS (5437).
About Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
The nonprofit Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals raises funds for 170 children’s hospitals across North America. When a donation is given, it stays in the local community, ensuring that every dollar is helping local kids. Since 1983, Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals has raised more than $4.7 billion, most of it $1 at a time. These donations have gone to support research and training, purchasing equipment and paying for uncompensated care, all in support of the network’s mission to save and improve the lives of as many children as possible. Find out more at childrensmiraclenetwork.org.