Applications will be due on September 1st for the admission in January of the following year. For the inaugural residency and academic year, one (1) resident will be admitted into the program.
Sufficiently completed applications will be objectively reviewed and scored and finalists will be interviewed to assess for compatibility of learning objectives and goals with the residency program. Applicants and their managers will be notified of their status by mid to late November.
All candidates are required to submit these documents for candidacy:
- Curriculum Vitae (resume)
- Letters of Recommendation
- Cover letter to address what you wish to gain from this residency, your current area of expertise, and your future plans in the area of Women’s Health physical therapy
- Copy of course certification for Level 1 Pelvic Floor course
- Current Michigan Physical Therapy License