RF-PTCAS is a centralized application service for post-professional residency and fellowship education programs accredited by the American Board of Physical Therapy Residency and Fellowship Education (ABPTRFE) of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA).
To access the application portal for the Beaumont Health Oncology and Neurology Physical Therapy Residency, please visit https://rfptcas.liaisoncas.com. RF-PTCAS allows physical
therapist residency and fellowship applicants to use a single web-based application and set of materials to apply to multiple programs.
To access the application for the Beaumont Health Orthopedic, Pediatric and Women's Health Residencies, click here.
See the sidebar for current application dates. For the next academic year, two (2) residents will be admitted into the program.
Sufficiently complete applications will be objectively reviewed and scored, and finalists will be interviewed to assess compatibility of applicants’ goals with residency program objectives.
Criteria for Application
- graduate of an accredited physical therapy program or equivalent through the Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy
- eligible for Michigan licensure or currently licensed as a PT in the state of Michigan and in good standing
- able to facilitate independent and self-directed learning experiences under the guidance of the residency director and residency coordinator, including meeting independently and furnishing all programs, projects, and evidence of hands-on experiences
within the appropriate time frame
All candidates are required to submit these documents for candidacy:
- Curriculum Vitae (resume)
- Two letters of recommendation: If you are a recent graduate please include at least one reference from a clinical instructor
- Cover letter: Address what you wish to gain from this residency, your current area of expertise, and your future plans in the area of neurologic Physical therapy
- Current Michigan Physical Therapy License
- Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org