MissionTo significantly advance the clinical skills, knowledge, and advocacy for physical therapists. Beaumont Health Spectrum Health Rehabilitation clinical residency programs for physical therapists is intended to advance the clinical care
of post-graduate rehabilitation professionals. The residency program aligns the physical therapy department and Beaumont Health Spectrum Health's mission of improving health, instilling humanity and inspiring hope through exemplary care of population
management. In addition, this program is intended to prepare PTs for the APTA Specialist Certification Examinations in Physical Therapy (commonly known as board certification).
- The resident will achieve proficiency with evidence based, best clinical practice through the application of current research and patient centered care.
- The resident will be an expert educator to patients, peers, and students in the specialty area of physical therapy.
- The resident will engage in community service and program development and expansion to meet the needs of patients and clients.
- The resident will be prepared to successfully complete the ABPTS clinical specialist board examination.
- The resident will demonstrate competence in all aspects of the provided comprehensive academic and clinical curriculum to enhance analytical and reasoning skills.
Visit our information for applicants to learn: