Level III Application process
Upon completion of the Level II, Certification in Yoga Therapy program, interested students may obtain an application packet from the program director.
Candidates wishing to be considered for admission to the Beaumont School of Yoga Therapy, Level III, 500-hr Clinical Rotation must submit a completed application packet along with a $40 non-refundable application processing fee. Checks or money orders are made payable to Beaumont Integrative Medicine.
Other acceptance criteria includes
- current registration with the Yoga Alliance as an RYT-500
- documentation of at least 100 hours of yoga teaching
- compliance with and understanding of Beaumont Health physical, vaccination, immunization and drug-testing policies (self-pay)
- an in-person interview with the BYST program director and the Medical Director and/or Director of Integrative Medicine
Tuition for the program is $5,000. There is a 10% discount for payments made in full 3 weeks prior to the first day of class or monthly payments are available. Tuition includes educational materials, which are provided on a flash drive. Students are required to have a laptop in order to download the materials, and are required to bring their laptop to all class sessions.
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, check, cash, and money orders accepted.
If you choose to cancel your participation in the program, refunds (less a $100 processing fee) will be given according to the following schedule
- for cancellations one month prior to the start of the program, 100% of monies paid (less processing fee) will be refunded
- all cancellations less than 30 days prior to the start of the program are eligible for a partial refund of 50% of monies paid (less processing fee)
- cancellations after the start of class are not eligible for refund
- payments not received within 15 days of the specified due dates will result in dismissal from the program without refund
- all cancellations must be submitted in writing and/or submitted electronically