Level II application process
The Level II, 300-hr Certification in Yoga Therapy course follows a perpetual calendar with several entry points each year. Students graduate in two years after completing all 6 areas of study. Classes meet approximately 1 weekend per month. Classes are held on the campus of Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak (3577 W. 13 Mile Road, Royal Oak, MI 48073).
Candidates wishing to be considered for admission to the Beaumont School of Yoga Therapy, Level II, 300–hr Certification in Yoga Therapy must submit a completed application along with a $40 non-refundable application processing fee and interview with the program director. Checks or money orders are made payable to Beaumont Integrative Medicine.
Mail the completed application along with the $40 non-refundable application fee to
Beaumont Integrative Medicine
3577 W. 13 Mile Road, Suite 206
Royal Oak, MI 48073
Attn: Elizabeth Hager
Tuition for the program is $3,800. There is a 10% discount for payments made in full 3 weeks prior to the first day of class or monthly payments are available. Tuition includes educational materials, which are provided on a flash drive. Students are required to have a laptop in order to download the materials, and are required to bring their laptop to all class sessions.
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, check, cash, and money orders accepted.
If you choose to cancel your participation in the program, refunds (less a $100 processing fee) will be given according to the following schedule
- for cancellations one month prior to the start of the program, 100% of monies paid (less processing fee) will be refunded
- all cancellations less than 30 days prior to the start of the program are eligible for a partial refund of 50% of monies paid (less processing fee)
- cancellations after the start of class are not eligible for refund
- payments not received within 15 days of the specified due dates will result in dismissal from the program without refund
- all cancellations must be submitted in writing and/or submitted electronically