The Beaumont Schools of Allied Health Application Packet may be downloaded, requested by email (email@example.com) or by phone (248-551-9995).
The following must be received before acceptance into the class:
- completed application
- official, current transcript from massage therapy school or nursing school
- three letters of professional reference; only forms from the Application Packet are acceptable
- $40 non-refundable application fee
- proof of professional liability insurance
- complete health screening results
The manager of clinical massage is responsible for reviewing all applications. All qualified applicants are considered.
Students accepted into the program are required to successfully pass Beaumont’s health screening requirements and provide supporting evidence at least three (3) weeks prior to the start of class. This can be done through your own physician or through Beaumont's Occupational Health Services Department for a fee. Please contact Karen Armstrong for the health screening documentation.
- graduate of a 500-hour or more course/class in massage therapy or minimum state requirements
- solid A&P background taken in massage therapy school or other post-secondary educational institution
- solid Pathophysiology background as taken in massage therapy school
- ability to follow instructions, multi-task and work in a busy environment
- ability to show compassion, curiosity and growth during this educational process