Application, Tuition, and Class Details
A simple application/registration document will be provided to students closer to the class start date. Students are required to be a graduate of a 500-hour or more course/class in massage therapy or minimum state requirements, show proof of current state
license, sign a release of information and confidentiality agreement, and provide TB results for the current class year (2023) and evidence of being fully Covid-19 vaccinated. Students are required to receive clearance on all components of a health
screening and human resource background check prior to the start of class.
- Tuition: $499 and $450 for early-bird registration
- If a student takes Beaumont’s 100-hour Oncology and Hospital Massage Class, $150 of this tuition will be applied to the 100-hour class tuition (essentially, $150 discount).
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations made more than two weeks prior to class will receive a $50 penalty
- No refunds will be issued if cancellation is made less than two weeks prior to the start of class
- Students may transfer their registration to the next offered oncology massage class for a 10% processing fee
- Refunds will NOT be issued for transferred registrations.
- 2023 Class Dates
- July 21, 22, 23 (Friday-Sunday) from 8a-5p on Beaumont’s Royal Oak Campus
- Early-bird Registration Deadline: Friday, June 9
- Registration Deadline: Thursday, June 29