Application, Tuition, and Class Details
A simple application/registration document will be provided to students closer to the class start date. Students are required to be a graduate of a 500-hour or more course/class in massage therapy or minimum state requirements, show proof of current state license, and provide TB results for the current class year and evidence of being fully Covid-19 vaccinated.
- Tuition: $499 and $450 for early-bird registration
- If a student takes Beaumont’s 100-hour Oncology and Hospital Massage Class, $150 of this tuition will be applied to the 100-hour class tuition (essentially, $150 discount).
- Cancellation Policy
- $50 penalty if student cancels participation 14 days prior to the class start date; Tuition is non-refundable after that.
- Student may transfer to the next oncology massage class for a 10% processing fee. No refunds on transferred registrations.
- 2022 Class Dates (expected to be live, in-person training)
- Early-bird Registration Deadline: September 9, 2022
- Registration Deadline: September 30, 2022
- October 14, 15, 16 (8a-5p on Beaumont’s Royal Oak Hospital Campus)