Become a CRNA - Information Session
Presented by the Oakland University - Beaumont Nurse Anesthesia Program
- Tuesday, January 15, 4 - 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 12, 4 - 6 p.m.
- Monday, May 6, 4 - 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 12, 4 - 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 23, 4 - 6 p.m.
Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak - Marcia and Eugene Applebaum Surgical Learning Center Classroom: 3rd floor South Tower
Meet program faculty and current students. Included will be information on:
- role of the CRNA
- program overview
- application requirements
- admission and selection criteria
- cost and finances
Information Session Slides
Registration is not required for this event.
There will be an additional Information
Session held in Kalamazoo, Michigan on Monday, May 13 at Borgess Hospital - Lawrence Education Center; Room 125 from 4 - 6 p.m.