Please call 800-633-7377 for a personal consultation between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
You can also call the appointment center to schedule, change or cancel an appointment or ask questions.
1. A Beaumont Schools of Allied Health Application Packet may be downloaded or requested from the program director at 248-898-4125.
2. Applications must be received by February 15 for the class beginning in September of that same year.
3. The following application materials must be compiled by the applicant, sent to the Program Director in one envelope packet and received by the application deadline.
4. The following application materials must be sent directly to the Program Director from the college/university or reference.
5. All qualifying applicants will be expected to obtain a minimum score of 80% on the mathematics examination given by the Nuclear Medicine Department during the last week in April or early May. The exam consists of 50 multiple-choice math problems. The applicant has one hour to complete the exam. Calculators are not allowed.
6. Once all application materials have been received, and the entrance exam passed, a personal on-site interview will be scheduled.
7. An Admission Committee is responsible for reviewing applications and selecting students. All qualified applicants are considered on the same basis.
8. If not accepted, interested applicants may re-appply for a subsequent year.
*Official documents must be sealed and either signed or stamped across the back flap by the school official or reference. Letters or transcripts that are not sealed or signed appropriately or appeared to be tampered with will not be accepted and the applicant will not be considered.
Beaumont's School of Nuclear Medicine Technology considers all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, weight, height, national origin, marital status or handicaps.