Please call 800-633-7377 for a personal consultation between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
You can also call the appointment center to schedule, change or cancel an appointment or ask questions.
Beaumont's policy provides free and discounted care to patients who demonstrate they qualify:
If you would like to speak to someone regarding your bill, or discuss our financial assistance policy or application, contact our Customer Service Call Center at 248-577-9600, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
If you would like to apply for financial assistance, please complete and return the Financial Assistance Application by mail to:
Beaumont Business CenterP.O. Box 5042Troy, MI 48083
The Financial Assistance Application must be filled out completely and returned with the following documents:
• a completed financial assistance form.
• tax returns and supporting schedules
• Social Security Benefits (if applicable)
• pay stubs (most recent 3 months)
• bank statements (most recent 3 months/all accounts)
• W-2’s or unemployment statements
• on a separate page, describe your need for financial assistance.
We will review your application and notify you by phone or mail once a decision has been reached.
Beaumont Health may require additional information at later date.
Beaumont offers financial assistance to those who qualify. Complete and return our financial assistance application.