- Complete the appropriate application linked below. Please be sure to complete question number 9 even if you are not an international applicant.
- Beaumont CPE Center accepts the ACPE CPE Application.
We prefer to receive all applications in electronic format.
If you are sending the application electronically:
Send the non-refundable application fee to the address below.
We do, accept applications on paper if that is absolutely necessary. If you are sending a paper application:
- do not use staple
- do not use spiral binding
- do not use three (3) ring binders
- do not use page protectors
- do not send double sided prints
- Send only single sided prints
Submit your completed written application and non-refundable $50.00 application fee to our CPE program secretary:
Mrs. Luba Polansky on behalf of
The Reverend D. Damore, Director, Spiritual Care & Clinical Pastoral Education
Department of Clinical Pastoral Education, Site 305
Beaumont - Royal Oak, 3711 W. 13 Mile Road, Royal Oak, MI
Application fee can be paid by check or money order made out to: Beaumont CPE Center
If you have any questions about submitting an application,