The Beaumont Schools of Allied Health Application Packet may be downloaded, requested by email (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (248-551-9995).
The following information must be received prior to scheduling an on-site interview:
- completed application
- official, current transcript from massage therapy school or nursing school
- three letters of professional reference; only forms from the Application Packet are acceptable
- $40 non-refundable application fee (check or money order payable to Beaumont Health)
The manager of clinical massage is responsible for reviewing all applications. All qualified applicants are considered.
Proof of professional liability insurance is a prerequisite before the clinical experience begins.
Students accepted into the program will be required to successfully pass a physical examination before beginning the program. This can be done through your own physician or through Beaumont's Occupational Health Services Department for a fee of $250. Please call Karen Armstrong at 248-551-9995 for requirements.
- graduate of a 500-hour or more course/class in massage therapy or minimum state requirements
- solid A&P background taken in massage therapy school or other post-secondary educational institution
- solid Pathophysiology background as taken in massage therapy school
- ability to follow instructions, multi-task and work in a busy environment
- ability to show compassion, curiosity and growth during this educational process