Oncology Massage Admission Requirements
- Graduate of a 500-hour or more course/class in massage therapy or minimum state requirements
- Solid A&P background taken in massage therapy school or other post-secondary educational institution
- Solid Pathophysiology background as taken in massage therapy school
- Ability to follow instructions, multi-task and work in a busy environment
- Ability to show compassion, curiosity and growth during this educational process
- For Externship only: Students accepted in to the program will be required to pass a physical examination through the Hospital Occupational Health Services before beginning the program. The examination includes, but is not limited to: general physical examination; chest x-ray; blood and urinalysis tests; tuberculosis (TB) testing; drug, alcohol and nicotine screening; evidence of immunity to rubella, mumps, varicella zoster, rubeola and pertussis. In addition, students will be required to receive (or show proof) of Hepatitis B vaccine, influenza vaccine and Tdap vaccination.