Nutrition News & Hot Topics
Check here for news updates and interesting resources relating to nutritional health and well-being.
A new study published provides recommendations for vitamin D intake for Americans.
Read about the American Heart Association's published guidelines for daily intake of simple sugar. Recognize common foods containing added sugars, learn the many names for this often hidden ingredient and pick up tips to help you reduce the amount of sugar in your diet.
Additional Hot Topics
- Kick Start your breakfast with protein to keep on track for the day
- Let's Move campaign gains momentum
- New 2010 Dietary Guidelines for Americans just released
- Diet Soda intake may have health implications
- Sports Nutrition helps you maintain your game
- Celiac Disease may be linked to birth month
- Calcium and Vitamin D from Food Can't Be Beat for Bone Health
- Snack Attacks for athletes are an important part of your training
- The Fructose Sugar Controversy and what it means to you
To schedule an outpatient appointment with a registered dietitian, obtain a referral from your physician and call the Appointment Center at 248-577-9700.