Beaumont Medical Group
When you choose a doctor, you’re also choosing a hospital.
When you place your family’s health in the hands of the doctors in the Beaumont Medical Group, you have more than highly qualified physicians. You have all the resources of the Beaumont Health System standing behind them. That means, when someone in your family gets sick, you’ll go to Beaumont. The place that’s been rated most preferred for doctors, nurses, surgery and overall quality of care.
Our primary care physicians, internists and specialists provide high-quality care and:
- are close to your home
- spend quality time understanding your individual situation
- have leading-edge resources to manage your health care needs
- are equipped with the technology to offer better, faster diagnoses
- have access to top specialists and technology through Beaumont
- have experience and knowledge, coupled with compassion and dedication
- are accessible and reliable
- accept most insurance plans
And all of the care you receive from a physician in the Beaumont Medical Group is linked with an electronic medical record, allowing your Beaumont doctor to coordinate your care, including any lab, imaging, medical and surgical care you have, anywhere throughout Beaumont.
Whether your condition is acute or chronic, our specialists provide leading edge care. From performing wellness exams to treating the flu, unexpected injuries and serious illnesses, we have one goal: to return you to good health and keep you there.