Current projects include
- Laith Jamil, M.D. is currently involved in research in advanced endoscopy, including ERCP, EUS, and therapeutic endoscopy
- Mitchell S. Cappell, M.D., Ph.D. is currently involved in studies on high-risk endoscopy, such as patients with recent myocardial infarction and pregnant patients
- Michael Duffy, M.D., studies outcomes research in upper gastrointestinal hemorrhage and medical legal aspects in gastroenterology
- Tusar Desai, M.D., is involved in research in eosinophilic esophagitis and pancreatitis
- Michael Cannon, M.D., is studying the clinical applications of EUS
- In addition, several issues of Medical Clinics of North America and Gastroenterology Clinics of North America have been edited by Beaumont GI faculty
View a compilation of research publications, books, and chapters.