Competitive salary and benefits are provided to all resident and fellows. In addition, the Gastroenterology Fellowship program provides:
- Access to extensive Beaumont Health library, resources, databases, E-books, E-journals, reference tools, board reviews online, and mobile applications.
- Annual membership in the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD), American College of Gastroenterology (ACG), American Gastroenterological Association (AGA), American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE), and the Neurogastroenterology Society.
- Educational resources to the various societies, including: DDSEP Board Review and “AGA University” (through AGA), American Journal of Gastroenterology (through ACG), and more.
- Access to comprehensive Gastroenterology materials (both online and text) including: Yamada, Sleisenger and Sternberg Best Practices Course.
- Allocated funds for senior fellows to attend board review courses.
- SEMCME research workshop series, SEMCME chief and resident workshop.
- Allocated funds for attendance to annual Gastroenterology conferences (AASLD, ACG or DDW) .
- Many courses, workshops, and symposia throughout residency training, including research courses at Beaumont through the Research Institute, financial planning, Beaumont University, and related lectures.