Oakland University - Beaumont Nurse Anesthesia Program
Become a CRNA - Information Session
Presented by the Oakland University - Beaumont Nurse Anesthesia Program
- Wednesday, May 15, 3013, 4 - 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 19, 2013, 4 - 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 16, 2013, 4 - 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 27, 2013 4 - 6 p.m.
Location: Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak - Marcia and Eugene Applebaum Surgical Learning Center Classroom: 3rd floor South Tower
- Role of the CRNA
- Program overview
- Application requirements
- Admission and selection criteria
- Cost and finances
Meet program faculty and current students. Included will be information on the role of the CRNA, program overview, application requirements, admission and selection criteria, curriculum, cost and fees.
For more information,