Please call 800-633-7377 for a personal consultation between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
You can also call the appointment center to schedule, change or cancel an appointment or ask questions.
Beaumont Sleep Evaluation Services provide sleep consultations and facility-based attended sleep tests for the patients with sleep disorders.
1. Facility-based attended sleep test only: the results of the test will be interpreted by a Board Certified sleep physician and sent to the ordering physician. No sleep physician consultation occurs. *See new Medicare and Insurance Documentation Rules Below*
2. Facility-based attended sleep test and Board Certified sleep physician consultation if the results of the test are positive for sleep disorder. The results of the test and sleep physician's interpretation with consultation notes will be sent to the ordering physician. *See new Medicare and Insurance Documentation Rules Below*
3. Board Certified sleep physician consultation including patient assessment and evaluation - facility-based attended sleep test will be performed if indicated. The sleep consultation notes will be sent to the ordering physician as well as the physician's interpretation with results of the performed test.
They won't cover the cost of the polysomnogram or CPAP for your patient unless you do the following BEFORE the polysomnogram:
1. You document a face-to-face visit with your patient
2. Your office notes from that visit document the following:
a. Sleep history and symptoms including, but not limited to:
b. Epworth Sleepiness Scale score (copy on our website), and
c. Physical examination that documents: