Beaumont One: Air Medical Transportation Services
Beaumont One air medical transportation service provides inter-hospital and scene transport for critically ill and injured patients.
Our team includes highly trained flight nurses and flight paramedics, each with at least five years of critical care and emergency experience. Our medical crew can perform high acuity medical treatments and procedures, including advanced airway procedures, hemodynamic monitoring, IV medication titration, blood product transfusion and inter aortic balloon pump.
About Beaumont One
- American Eurocopter EC-135, equipped with the latest in ventilator and patient monitoring technology, as well as new emergency locator transmitters with upgraded military frequency
- a cruise speed of 140 MPH and a total range of 350 miles
- patients are loaded into the rear of the aircraft
- the flight team includes pilots, paramedics, nurses and mechanics
- the helicopter is based at Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- cabin capacity is six, including the pilot
- the tail rotor is enclosed (Fenestron)
Beaumont is contracting with PHI Air Medical to provide air medical service. PHI is the leading air ambulance provider in the U.S. providing safe, reliable and advanced air medical services and outreach education to local communities and health care systems. Each year, they safely transport more than 30,000 patients each year, operating out of more than 65 bases throughout the country.
To arrange for Beaumont One air medical transportation services, call 866-858-8483.